Japanese garden is a fitting choice presented to home with limited land. Thus, the limited land that you have does not become a barrier to creating green areas that make housing looks beautiful and comfortable.
The Japanese garden design is a garden created in vertical media and the good choice for minimalist home. Indeed, generally most of the park there is a horizontal type of garden because it is easier in the process, rather than a Japanese garden. When viewed from the park in general, Japanese garden has several benefits, such as a clear more space than horizontal gardens.
In addition, Japanese garden can also withstand the heat from the outside, muffled noise and more importantly beautify residential, and can increase the supply of oxygen and reduces the vertical rain. It clearly make more efficient, because you can take advantage of corners or a blank wall at home. Unlike the horizontal gardens that require vast land for crops.
To make it, you can set the vines, arrange plants in hanging pots, or stick it in the vertical plane as the wall. As for the media that is use to create a Japanese garden design are Rockwoll, a sheet with a thickness of 7 cm and can be absorb water or be used as well to create a japanese garden. Wearing textile or carpet, we can find this material in the market and used. It can also be car carpet wearing rope fibers.
To create a Japanese garden, you can also use the media attached to the rope fibers and PVC pipes. Plants can also be planted begonias, ferns and similar to the philodendron.
The main thing to consider in the care of a Japanese garden design is a place the plant in areas exposed to sunlight. How this is done so that the Japanese garden design in your home is always fresh and not quickly withers.
In short, you always can make a beautiful garden wherever you want, even make it in limited land. Moreover, you can customize or beautify it with your unlimited creativity. There is no reason do not make your garden tidy and neat, because it will make you get much compliment from your family, neighbor, friends, and relation.
- Beautiful Japanese Rock Garden With Fountain Image 1 of 10
- Contemporary Japanese Inspired Garden Image 2 of 10
- Japanese Garden In Modern Design With River Rock And Granite Orbs Image 3 of 10
- Minimalist Japanese Rock Garden Image 4 of 10
- Modern Japanese Garden With Bamboo Understated Style Image 5 of 10
- Modern Japanese Garden With Disguise Weed Prevention Layer With Gravel Image 6 of 10
- Modern Japanese Zen Backyard And Garden Image 7 of 10
- Modern Japanese Zen Garden With With Fountain And Gravel Image 8 of 10
- Modern Japanese Inspired Backyard Garden Image 9 of 10
- Modern Japanese Inspired Garden Image 10 of 10