The people who live in small house can opt for combining dining room and kitchen. It is the best design that you can apply to save much space in the house. If you live in a small apartment, combining both rooms are functional. Those who only have a small house can go for combining kitchen and dining room. Kitchen is considered as a place where you can cook your favorite meals.
On the other hand, dining room is the place where you can eat your favorite food any time you want. Having both rooms combined into one space is ideal to perceive in a small house. You can enjoy many benefits by combining both rooms since the food can be prepared on the dining table easily and quickly. There is no need for you to walk in far distance when placing and setting the food on the table.
You do not need to sacrifice much area. Some people may face disappointment when they have to combine rooms. You can make it look nice if you can go with the best decorating style. The infusion of the rooms should be done in great ways. There are some elements that you should consider when you want to realize this remodeling project.
Note about the storage space in combining dining room and kitchen. The appliances in the kitchen like flatware, pans, pots, appliances, and other kitchen utensils should be well placed in neat and tidy condition. The limited space in the room does not allow you to have a big cabinet. Thus, you can maximize the storage space on the wall. Add a rack or even shelves to hold those items. The dining table can be placed in the center of your kitchen. When the food preparation begins, you can use the table for cutting and preparing the ingredients. It will be great if you set a dining table with storage space or even drawer under the table. It gives you roomier area to save utensils and appliances.
The color and theme should be decided so that the dining room and kitchen look harmonious. You can pick modern colors like black and white. If you love with a rustic look, chocolate brown is nice to have. The people who want to bring shabby chic style can opt for antique white color. The chairs for your dining room should be made in sleek and streamlined style. You can place bistro size if you only live with small number of family. If you have more members at home, benches will be great to accommodate the people. All in all, you will be glad for combining kitchen and dining room at home.
You can deliver the illusion of a bigger space if you can play with bright color. You should avoid clutter since it can make your room look tight and small. If you want to display your favorite china, you can set a buffet or even sideboard on the combining room. The wall space in the area can be used for additional storage space.
If you need to place some kitchen utensils, you can install hooks. The dining table can be used for cutting and preparing the food. You can make it look chic by covering the table with plain table top. The chair should be in sleek and streamlined accent to save the space. The table can feature additional storage space like drawers that you can set to save other items. The functional items like coffee maker, blender, mixer and toaster can be stored on inside the cabinet. You can take the item out when you need it. Thus, combining dining room and kitchen will be fun and functional.
- Amazing Contemporary Kitchen And Dining Room Combo View Photo 1 of 20
- Classic Wooden Kitchen Combo With Built In Banquette For Dining Area View Photo 2 of 20
- Contemporary Eat In Kitchen Interior View Photo 3 of 20
- Contemporary Open Floor Plan Kitchen And Dining Room Combo View Photo 4 of 20
- Contemporary Dining Room And Kitchen Combo Multifunction Design View Photo 5 of 20
- Contemporary Formal Dining Room Combining With Kitchen View Photo 6 of 20
- Contemporary Open Concept Dining Room And Kitchen Combo With Curved Wood Wall View Photo 7 of 20
- Cozy Kitchen And Dining Area Mix Combo View Photo 8 of 20
- Formal Rustic Dining Room Mix With Classic Kitchen Room Combo View Photo 9 of 20
- Mid Century Modern Kitchen And Dining Room Combination With Large Glass Door View Photo 10 of 20
- Minimalist Apartment Dining Room And Kitchen Combination With Flat Panel Cabinet View Photo 11 of 20
- Modern Apartment Dining Room And Kitchen Combo View Photo 12 of 20
- Open Concept Dining Room And Kitchen With Eat In Peninsula View Photo 13 of 20
- Minimalist Modern Open Kitchen And Dining Room Combo With Warm Wood Accents View Photo 14 of 20
- Rustic Dining Room And Kitchen Room Combination With Vaulted Ceiling And Globe Pendant Lights View Photo 15 of 20
- Rustic Dining Room Mix With Contemporary Kitchen Combo View Photo 16 of 20
- Trendy Kitchen And Dining Combo With Elegant Furniture View Photo 17 of 20
- Contemporary Kitchen With Banquette Dining Area View Photo 18 of 20
- Apartment Small Dining Room And Kitchen In One Room View Photo 19 of 20
- Square Table Dining Room And Kitchen Combo View Photo 20 of 20