This is December so it's time to start planning the new interior design for 2017, especially the kitchen interior. The design for 2017, I think still dominated by modern, simple and flat design. Everyone knows that the house would not be complete without a kitchen. It does not matter if you only have a small space for kitchen because you can apply a minimalist design. Since the kitchen is a space to cook and prepare the food, the design must meet the standards of a clean and healthy kitchen. There are two designs that will be the trend for kitchen interior design in 2017. The first is a modern design that dominated by ceramic and natural rocks. It is suitable for homes in the tropics. Ceramic and natural rocks such as marble and granite can provide coolness even in the summer. Therefore, you will still feel comfortable and cool even when cooking in front of stove.
Use marble as the base material for Kitchen Island. It is the extremely strong and durable material. Marble is resistant to moisture and fire. In addition, it has a glossy texture. It is a strategy to make your kitchen look elegant and more spacious. However, you should immediately clean the stain and liquid that fell on the marble kitchen island as it has pores that can absorb the color of any liquids. If you allow this to happen, within a specified period, your kitchen island will look really bad.
The second design is a classic kitchen. Actually, this is not really a classic because you can combine it with modern elements. The modern elements can be applied to kitchen facilities that supported by cutting-edge technology. As for materials, choose solid wood that is identical with classic and vintage impression. To beautify the kitchen, choose the right paint colors. Classical is associated with pastel colors. Apply pastel green or orange for kitchen cabinets and walls.
- Black And White Contemporary Apartment Kitchen Interior With Flat Panel Cabinets And Small Dining Table And Chairs View Photo 1 of 15
- 2017 Great Modern Kitchen And Dining Room Interior In One Room With Flat Panel Furniture View Photo 2 of 15
- Deluxe Kitchen Interior Remodel For View Photo 3 of 15
- Example Of A Large Trendy L Shaped Open Concept Kitchen Remodel With A Double Bowl Sink, Mirror Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances, Light Hardwood Floors And An Island View Photo 4 of 15
- Expansive Traditional Galley Eat In Kitchen Remodel With A Farmhouse Sink View Photo 5 of 15
- Inspiration For A Transitional Kitchen Remodel With A Farmhouse Sink And Wood Countertops View Photo 6 of 15
- Large Classic L Shaped Open Concept Kitchen Remodel With Multiple Island View Photo 7 of 15
- Mid Sized Elegant U Shaped Kitchen Remodel With An Undermount Sink, Beaded Inset Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, White Cabinets, Gray Backsplash And Stone Slab Backsplash View Photo 8 of 15
- Simple Minimalist Kitchen Remodel For Apartment View Photo 9 of 15
- Trendy Galley Kitchen Remodel With Glass Front Cabinets, Gray Cabinets, Stone Slab Backsplash And White Backsplash View Photo 10 of 15
- Best Contemporary Kitchen Remodel For View Photo 11 of 15
- Classic Inspiration For A Timeless Kitchen Remodel With Raised Panel Cabinets, Dark Hardwood Floors, An Island And Marble Countertops View Photo 12 of 15
- 2017 Best Small Contemporary Kitchen Remodel With Microwave Installed Within Cabinet Instead Of Over The Stove View Photo 13 of 15
- 2017 Futuristic Kitchen Interior Remodel Idea View Photo 14 of 15
- 2017 Modern U Shaped Kitchen Remodel With Flat Panel Cabinets, Black Cabinets, Glass Sheet Backsplash And Stainless Steel Appliances View Photo 15 of 15