One of the best flooring recommendation is marble flooring and we should really take care this flooring type. Maintain your marble flooring in a nice way can be a very easy thing to do, but for people that not really care, it will be a hard thing to do. So why don’t you maintain your marble flooring by read these tips and guides.
Actually, with the right way, the maintenance of marble flooring will be easy to do. Although we should know marble material is very hard, and makes an excellent wear surface, but it is also quite porous. In the very first act, make sure you get the best marble material for your room. Choosing and installing is two things you should really take attention about before maintain your marble flooring.
Now let’s begin the maintenance through daily housekeeping. First, catch dirt, water, and ice-melting salts at the door by placing large mats with waterproof backings at all entrances. Keep the floor clean of superficial dirt by using a minimum amount of plain water and a cotton string mop. These daily housekeeping actions take a very important result to decide your marble flooring look permanently clean and protected.
Don’t use some detergents for cleaning the marble. It’s not recommended as they tend to dull and contain chemicals that are best to avoid. Sanding also can be a great way to fix the condition of marble flooring that scratched, deeply soiled, or has a build-up of yellowed wax. Although it’s better to protect the marble flooring in the very first time because sanding process is not a very easy thing to do, especially for people who don’t really know anything about sanding job.
- Pristine Marble Floors And An Elegantly Curved Staircase View Photo 1 of 13
- 2017 Contemporary White Master Bathroom With Marble Floors View Photo 2 of 13
- Stunning Classic European Interior With Marble Flooring View Photo 3 of 13
- Stunning Luxury European Interior With Marble Flooring And Marble Staircase With Crystal Chandelier View Photo 4 of 13
- White Modern Dining Room With Marble Floor View Photo 5 of 13
- White Modern Open Plan Living Room With Textured Marble Floor View Photo 6 of 13
- Sparkling Traditional Bathroom With Marble Floor View Photo 7 of 13
- Elegance Modern Living Room With Brown Marble Flooring View Photo 8 of 13
- Neutral Contemporary Foyer With Grey Marble Floor View Photo 9 of 13
- Open Plan Kitchen With Gray And White Marble Island View Photo 10 of 13
- Mediterranean Inspired Living Room With Luxurious Marble Floors And A Double Staircase With Stunning Chandelier View Photo 11 of 13
- 2017 Modern Winery Kitchen With Wood Cabinetry And Brown Marble Flooring View Photo 12 of 13
- Deluxe Elegant Master Bathroom With Marble Floors View Photo 13 of 13