One of the best flooring recommendation is marble flooring and we should really take care this flooring type. Maintain your marble flooring in a nice way can be a very easy thing to do, but for people that not really care, it will be a hard thing to do. So why don’t you maintain your marble flooring by read these tips and guides.
Actually, with the right way, the maintenance of marble flooring will be easy to do. Although we should know marble material is very hard, and makes an excellent wear surface, but it is also quite porous. In the very first act, make sure you get the best marble material for your room. Choosing and installing is two things you should really take attention about before maintain your marble flooring.
Now let’s begin the maintenance through daily housekeeping. First, catch dirt, water, and ice-melting salts at the door by placing large mats with waterproof backings at all entrances. Keep the floor clean of superficial dirt by using a minimum amount of plain water and a cotton string mop. These daily housekeeping actions take a very important result to decide your marble flooring look permanently clean and protected.
Don’t use some detergents for cleaning the marble. It’s not recommended as they tend to dull and contain chemicals that are best to avoid. Sanding also can be a great way to fix the condition of marble flooring that scratched, deeply soiled, or has a build-up of yellowed wax. Although it’s better to protect the marble flooring in the very first time because sanding process is not a very easy thing to do, especially for people who don’t really know anything about sanding job.
- 2017 Contemporary White Master Bathroom With Marble Floors Image 1 of 13
- 2017 Modern Winery Kitchen With Wood Cabinetry And Brown Marble Flooring Image 2 of 13
- Deluxe Elegant Master Bathroom With Marble Floors Image 3 of 13
- Elegance Modern Living Room With Brown Marble Flooring Image 4 of 13
- Mediterranean Inspired Living Room With Luxurious Marble Floors And A Double Staircase With Stunning Chandelier Image 5 of 13
- Neutral Contemporary Foyer With Grey Marble Floor Image 6 of 13
- Open Plan Kitchen With Gray And White Marble Island Image 7 of 13
- Pristine Marble Floors And An Elegantly Curved Staircase Image 8 of 13
- Sparkling Traditional Bathroom With Marble Floor Image 9 of 13
- Stunning Classic European Interior With Marble Flooring Image 10 of 13
- Stunning Luxury European Interior With Marble Flooring And Marble Staircase With Crystal Chandelier Image 11 of 13
- White Modern Dining Room With Marble Floor Image 12 of 13
- White Modern Open Plan Living Room With Textured Marble Floor Image 13 of 13