Peacock bedroom decor can deliver the luxury and romantic bedroom nuance. Peacock is beautiful animal that can give you inspiration when decorating the bedroom. You can go with various colors of peacock such as amber, brown, green, violet, bright blue and many more. The feather of peacock delivers the exotic effect in the bedroom. You can choose the Indian or Victorian themed bedroom design to infuse the peacock style. You can integrate the colors of peacock with jewel tones such as emerald green, royal blue, or hunter green.
The first thing that you can do is picking two toned wall in the peacock bedroom ideas. The bottom wall can be decorated with bright tone. It can be in green or blue. The top part of the wall can be decorated with light burnt amber. The fabric in the bedroom such as comforter, bedding, linen, area rug, toss pillows or curtain can come in two toned colors too. It is okay for you to decorate the wall with wallpaper of peacock feather. If the bedroom is occupied by a girl, it will be great to have the bedroom equipped with a canopy bed frame. You can have a silk colored curtain along the canopy.
The corner space in the bedroom can be decorated with a long vase. Set some real feather peacocks inside the vase. The color of the vase should be matched with color of feather. Now think about the furniture in the room. You can have it created from dark wood.The sofa can be upholstered with leather material. The wood can be in ebony or mahogany because both present the formal look with dark wooden brown.The toss pillows on the bed can be covered with pillow sham in brown, blue or green color. Peacock bedroom ideas can feature the peacock area rug on the floor.
- 2017 Contemporary Bedroom With Peacock Like Headboard View Photo 1 of 15
- 2017 Minimalist Romantic Bedroom Stunning Design View Photo 2 of 15
- 2017 Modern Bedroom Remodel With Persian Rug View Photo 3 of 15
- Elegant Bedroom With Peacock Pattern View Photo 4 of 15
- Luxury Feeling Picture Peacock View Photo 5 of 15
- Peacock Bed Decoration Ideas View Photo 6 of 15
- 2017 Contemporary Bedroom With Peacock Blue Accents View Photo 7 of 15
- Cozy Bedroom With Peacock Pattern View Photo 8 of 15
- Midcentury Modern Master Bedroom With New Modern Furniture And Persian Rug View Photo 9 of 15
- Peacock Bed Theme Luxury Look View Photo 10 of 15
- Peacock Like Headboard Wows In Midcentury Modern Bedroom View Photo 11 of 15
- Romantic Bedroom Modern View Photo 12 of 15
- Transitional Bedroom With Peacock Blue Accents View Photo 13 of 15
- White Bedroom With Peacock Blue Partition View Photo 14 of 15
- French Bedroom With Peacock Decor View Photo 15 of 15