You should not be afraid of making something with your own hands to be placed inside your house. You may have some woods to make shelves or table or prepare some paintings and photos for the wall decoration. If you think of decorating your living room, you may try to decorate your sofa pillow. You do not have to be worried of the materials, since it is available in some stores and you can access it without much effort. Here are the following steps to sew your own sofa pillow.
To make a basic pillow, cut two squares of fabric to the desired size which proper with your pillow. Remember to include extra for seam allowances. Then sew the two squares wrong sides together and leave a 2-inch opening along one side. Next step is turn right side out and fill with stuffing. For the opening, use hidden stitches or fabric glue to close it. Pick colorful or patterned fabric to make your sofa pillow looks fancier inside your house.
Do not get stuck with plain design! Pick vintage dolls or charm to be placed on the pillow to enhance the vintage look of your house. Just bear in mind that you have to be more careful in placing the old stuffs since it tend to be more delicate because of its old age. Another idea to decorate your pillow is by using fabric pen to write cursive of creative handmade fonts to give unique character.
Paper to Pillow
You can make beautiful pillow by utilizing modern technology. First, use paper to draw your paintings or any designs which you want to have for thesofa pillow. Then scan the results to be printed by custom-fabric painting service. When you get it from mail, this is the time for you to sew it together and fill it with stuffing.
- Modern Air Pillows With Beautiful Floral Cover View Photo 1 of 20
- Modern Slipcovers For Sofas With Pillow Backs View Photo 2 of 20
- Modern Throw Pillows For 2 Seat Sofa View Photo 3 of 20
- One Color Decorative Sofa Pillows With Zebra Carpet View Photo 4 of 20
- Popular Floral Pattern Sofa Pillow View Photo 5 of 20
- Simple Decorative Christmas Pillows View Photo 6 of 20
- Sofa Pillow Cushions Red Color View Photo 7 of 20
- Yellow Decorative Sofa Pillows Cover View Photo 8 of 20
- Beautiful Throw Sofa Pillows For Stylish Living Room View Photo 9 of 20
- Best Decorative Silk Sofa Pillows View Photo 10 of 20
- Brown Pillows Decor For Large Curved Couch View Photo 11 of 20
- Contemporary Sofa Pillows In Black White Sofa Theme View Photo 12 of 20
- Cozy Sofa Pillows Cover In Green Color View Photo 13 of 20
- Decorative Outdoor Pillows Floral Design View Photo 14 of 20
- DIY Decorative Sofa Pillows For Modern Open Space Interior View Photo 15 of 20
- DIY Vintage Decorative Sofa Pillows And Furniture Makeover View Photo 16 of 20
- Gray Decorative Sofa Pillows For Trendy Living Room View Photo 17 of 20
- Gray Sofa Pillows For Minimalist Look View Photo 18 of 20
- Pillows Decor For Couch Ideas Before And After View Photo 19 of 20
- Decorative Throw Pillows For Minimalist Sofa View Photo 20 of 20
Tags: #Sofa Pillow