Behind an amazingly beautiful design, rugs are made of detailed construction, origin design and historical workmanship considerations. There are two greatest rugs which are popular and have a pretty unique design. Oriental and Persian rugs are two of the most popular rugs which are mostly wanted by people. However, Oriental and Persian rugs are sometimes said as interchangeably, but actually, there is something that makes these antique rugs to be different.
The Difference of These Almost Similar Products
Oriental rugs are carpets which are hand knotted only in Asia. Iran, India, Turkey, Pakistan, and Nepal are the biggest Oriental rug exporters. China, Tibet and Russia also include in those countries of the biggest Oriental carpets exporters. Basically, Persian rugs are also categorized as Oriental rugs, but Persian rugs are made only in Iran. Hand knotted is the authentic mark of Persian rug. The name of the Persian rugs are given based on the city this carpet were created. As the time goes by, the Persian rugs become more popular and it is produced in many other places. Even though Persian rugs are produced in many other places, these rugs keep its original and authentic name.
Both Oriental and Persian rugs characteristics are including an unusually thick pile. Besides, both of them have rich color combinations and come with a lot of unique designs.
Hence, things that will help you distinguish Oriental and Persian rugs are based on where your carpet is produced and the thickness of the rugs. Both Oriental rugs and Persian rugs have a thick pile, but Persian rugs are thicker than Oriental ones. Even so, both Oriental rugs and Persian rugs are designed with a lot of color which then knotted in attractive and artistic color combination and unique designs. Thus, it is only a matter of taste for you to decide which rugs is suitable to be installed in your living room, bedroom or any other places in your home.
- Best Classic Living Room With Persian Carpet Floor Image 1 of 24
- Classic Dining Room Carpet Flooring With Persian Rugs Image 2 of 24
- Classic Living Room With Persian Carpet Image 3 of 24
- Classic Persian Rugs Decor For Living Room Image 4 of 24
- Country Living Room With Oriental Carpet Image 5 of 24
- Eastern Living Room With Oriental Carpet Floor Image 6 of 24
- Easy Oriental Rug Flooring For Living Room Image 7 of 24
- Flooring Solution With Persian Rugs Image 8 of 24
- Living Room Carpet Flooring With Oriental Rugs Image 9 of 24
- Living Room Oriental Rugs Installation Image 10 of 24
- Minimalist Oriental Rug Decor Image 11 of 24
- Open Space Living Room And Dining Room With Persian Rugs Image 12 of 24
- Oriental Rug Decor For Bedroom Image 13 of 24
- Oriental Rug Decor For Classic Living Room Image 14 of 24
- Oriental Rug Sample Image 15 of 24
- Persian Carpet Flooring Image 16 of 24
- Persian Carpet Installation For Living Area Image 17 of 24
- Persian Living Room Interior With Oriental Rugs Image 18 of 24
- Persian Rug Fixture Sample Image 19 of 24
- Persian Rug For Classic Living Room Image 20 of 24
- Persian Rugs Decor Guide For Living Room Image 21 of 24
- Traditional Living Room With Oriental Rug Image 22 of 24
- Traditional Living Room With Oriental Rugs Image 23 of 24
- Wonderful Living Room With Oriental Rug Image 24 of 24
Tags: #Rugs and Carpet