Brown is one of the most favorable color for house furniture, that is why so many retailers sell them and many customers purchase it. One prominent reason why people choose brown is based on the fact that dark brown is most forgiving color when it comes to dirt or stains. As an addition, brown leather sofa is a good option for active families. In some cases, many people find brown to be boring, by then it means you need to give some decoration to make it looks fancier. Here are five tips to style a brown leather sofa so it looks fresh and modern.
If it is surrounded by lighter elements, a dark brown sofa will not dominate a space. By then you need to paint the walls of the room with a pale neutral palette then pick some artworks, accessories and accent furniture in lighter or colorful. These choices of color will balance the darkness of the sofa.
Brown is a warm neutral color which plays well with wood and other warm tones. In choosing the colors, you may take a look at the catalogue of all the colors of fall. Accent hues in autumn colors like deep red, mustard yellow and burn sienna are the best choices to pair naturally with a brown leather sofa.
Make it Cool
Do not be afraid to have cooler colors such as blues and greens, since brown also works equally well with those colors. Apply the cool colors and tones to accent chairs, window panels, and pillows to add calmness of the room.
If you get your sofa in tan color instead of brown, the design principle is quite the same. Pull the sofa to the center of the room, layer a console table along the back then fill the console with books or other objects. Add some decorative display as to enhance the look.
Put accent chairs which pick up with the hue of the existing dark sofa then cover it with decorative and colorful pillows to lighten the visual weight of darker stuffs.
- 2 Seater Leather Sofa For Cozy And Stylish Room Image 1 of 17
- Beauty Italian Leather Sofas Contemporary Image 2 of 17
- Best Brown Leather For Sofa Decoration Image 3 of 17
- Best Contemporary American Leather Sofa Image 4 of 17
- Best Leather Classic Sofa Queen Image 5 of 17
- Best Quality Leather Sofa For Semi Outdoor Image 6 of 17
- Bright Living Room Color With Brown Leather Sofa Image 7 of 17
- Clearance Brown Leather Sofa Image 8 of 17
- Contemporary Leather Sleeper Sofa Queen Image 9 of 17
- Corner Leather Sofa In Contemporary Design Image 10 of 17
- Corner Leather Sofa In Small Size For Apartment Interior Image 11 of 17
- Curved Leather Sectional Sofa For Modern Interior Image 12 of 17
- Genuine Traditional Leather Sofa Image 13 of 17
- Latest Leather Sofa For Modern Living Room Architecture Image 14 of 17
- Open Space Kitchen And Living Room Combo With Leather Sofa Image 15 of 17
- Small Brown Leather Sofa For Apartment Image 16 of 17
- Vintage Leather Sofa For Classic Living Room Interior Image 17 of 17
Tags: #Leather Sofa