In creating a pleasant looking interior there are things that should be coordinated and combined. The things include wall color, ceiling style, furnishings, and also curtains or window treatments. Many people often ignore this thing in decorating or designing their interior. Yet when this thing is dealt with properly it could really boost your interior look.
Dealing with window treatments is easy since there are almost limitless possibilities to choose. Using geometric curtains is one of the possibilities to choose in enhancing your interior by using window treatments. This type of window treatment was originated from old or ancient homes that are often used big sized geometric curtains in beautifying their interior. There are various looks or patterns of this type of window treatment that could be used to match different possible style of different rooms.
Although commonly used in ancient homes the geometric curtains could also be adapted to be used in such modern designed house as well. The key is to have symmetrical curtains on a window that could be opened on both sides. Consider the colors further to match the interior design of your house. This option is simple and lightweight so that it is pretty much okay for a modern design.
- Modern White Sheer Linen Drapery Panel View Photo 1 of 10
- Beautiful Geometric Curtains View Photo 2 of 10
- Modern Geometric Circle Drapes View Photo 3 of 10
- Curtina Newton Geometric Panel Faux Silk Eyelet Lined Curtains View Photo 4 of 10
- Quebec Circle Print Eyelet Lined Curtains View Photo 5 of 10
- Modern Geometric Curtains View Photo 6 of 10
- Curtain Ideas For Large Windows White Granite Top Table View Photo 7 of 10
- Beautiful Geometric Curtains For3 Windows View Photo 8 of 10
- Window Curtains Ideas For Luxury Bedroom View Photo 9 of 10
- Cotton Modern Geometric Curtains View Photo 10 of 10