In creating a pleasant looking interior there are things that should be coordinated and combined. The things include wall color, ceiling style, furnishings, and also curtains or window treatments. Many people often ignore this thing in decorating or designing their interior. Yet when this thing is dealt with properly it could really boost your interior look.
Dealing with window treatments is easy since there are almost limitless possibilities to choose. Using geometric curtains is one of the possibilities to choose in enhancing your interior by using window treatments. This type of window treatment was originated from old or ancient homes that are often used big sized geometric curtains in beautifying their interior. There are various looks or patterns of this type of window treatment that could be used to match different possible style of different rooms.
Although commonly used in ancient homes the geometric curtains could also be adapted to be used in such modern designed house as well. The key is to have symmetrical curtains on a window that could be opened on both sides. Consider the colors further to match the interior design of your house. This option is simple and lightweight so that it is pretty much okay for a modern design.
- Beautiful Geometric Curtains Image 1 of 10
- Beautiful Geometric Curtains For3 Windows Image 2 of 10
- Cotton Modern Geometric Curtains Image 3 of 10
- Curtain Ideas For Large Windows White Granite Top Table Image 4 of 10
- Curtina Newton Geometric Panel Faux Silk Eyelet Lined Curtains Image 5 of 10
- Modern Geometric Circle Drapes Image 6 of 10
- Modern Geometric Curtains Image 7 of 10
- Modern White Sheer Linen Drapery Panel Image 8 of 10
- Quebec Circle Print Eyelet Lined Curtains Image 9 of 10
- Window Curtains Ideas For Luxury Bedroom Image 10 of 10