Your bedroom and living room look romantic and nice with Victorian decor. The main element of Victorian design lies on the beauty, luxury and richness.
It does not mean that you have to buy the big budgeted items in the store. You can keep it simple with secondhand hand items in antique stores. The overall effect is charming if you can play with bold color in the room.
The living room can be decorated by combining cream, wine red, and hunter green. Decorate the wall with cream or sandy coral color to open up the space.
The hunter green color is perfect to decorate the upholstery, curtain and area rug. You can go with cherry red color for the furniture pieces. Victorian decor for the living room should be ornate.
You can have a floral pattered urn in gold accent to decorate the end table. A bead work can be seen on the edges of your lampshade.
The canopy bed is perfect to define the bed frame in Victorian bedroom. It can be filled with a flattering silk or brocade curtain. You will like sleeping inside a romantic tent.
When you decorate the bedroom you can go with muted tones as the main color on the wall. Avoid the bold colors such as orange and red in the bedroom for both can make you irritated. You can pair the muted tones with gold accent on the bedroom furniture color.
Choose pastel shades if you like to develop the comfortable and cozy mood in the bedroom. You can go with floral pattern on Victorian curtain design. The wall can be decorated with fleur de lis wallpaper if you want striking effect. If you keep the wall in plain design, you can have the bedding in Victorian decor in floral or damask pattern.
- Cozy Victorian Living Room With Colorful Chairs View Photo 1 of 28
- Elegance Victorian Living Room Interior Decor With Classic Chairs View Photo 2 of 28
- Ornate Formal Enclosed Victorian Living Room View Photo 3 of 28
- Ornate Formal Living Room Victorian Living Room With Large Elegant Curtain View Photo 4 of 28
- Ornate Formal Victorian Living Room With Crystal Chandelier View Photo 5 of 28
- Ornate Victorian Living Room In Cozy Modern Design View Photo 6 of 28
- Classic Victorian Living Room Decor Style View Photo 7 of 28
- Lush Victorian Living Room For Small Space View Photo 8 of 28
- Luxury Classic Victorian Living Room For Large Interior View Photo 9 of 28
- Minimalist Victorian Living Room With Classic Lighting View Photo 10 of 28
- Ornate Formal Enclosed Victorian Living Room Elegant Design View Photo 11 of 28
- Luxurious And Bright Victorian LIving Room In Paris With White Sofas And Heavy Drapery View Photo 12 of 28
- Small Victorian Living Room With Small Fireplace Insert And Mantel View Photo 13 of 28
- Victorian Formal Living Room Furniture With Blue Walls And A Standard Fireplace View Photo 14 of 28
- Victorian Living Room With Brick Fireplace Surround And A Corner Fireplace View Photo 15 of 28
- Classic Victorian Bedroom With Beautiful Wallpaper And Headboard View Photo 16 of 28
- Classical Victorian Bedroom With With White Walls And Carpet View Photo 17 of 28
- Ornate Victorian Bedroom Wood Furniture Ideas View Photo 18 of 28
- Ornate Victorian Master Bedroom View Photo 19 of 28
- Victorian Bedroom For Traditional Interior Remodel View Photo 20 of 28
- Glamour Victorian Bedroom With Beige Walls And Medium Tone Hardwood Floors View Photo 21 of 28
- Incredible Trendy Victorian Bedroom With Unique Lighting View Photo 22 of 28
- Mid Sized Victorian Bedroom View Photo 23 of 28
- Modern Victorian Bedroom Hotel Inspired View Photo 24 of 28
- Modern Victorian Bedroom Mid Sized Interior View Photo 25 of 28
- Ornate Master Victorian Bedroom With Chandelier Lighting View Photo 26 of 28
- Ornate Victorian Bedroom For Large Interior View Photo 27 of 28
- Traditional Victorian Bedroom Interior View Photo 28 of 28