Nowadays, something classic becomes a trend that is preferred by many people of all ages. It closely related to the antique style. In the modern era, this style is referred to as vintage and retro style. This is a quite interesting phenomenon because this style is favored by the young people. They even make it as their lifestyle and that expressed through fashion and interior design. One of furniture that can complement the classic interior design is Antique Carpet for Your Living Room. It is usually sold at more expensive price than regular carpet because it has a very unique motifs and styles.
All antique furniture offers timeless style. In addition, it has a deeper meaning when compared with modern style. There will be no regret to buy Antique Carpet for Your Living Room. Besides beautiful, it also has a very high artistic touch. Choose oriental carpets if you like bold and classy design. These carpets come from India. It is designed with exquisite patterns and colors. You do not need to add many accessories in the living room because only by placing an oriental carpet, the room already looks elegant. For more options, try to choose the Turkish carpet. It tends to be rigid and it is made with a variety of classical ornaments. Some of motifs are decorated with ornaments that resemble carvings. This makes the carpets are famous all over the world.
Be careful when cleaning the antique carpet. Apply the appropriate techniques according to the type of material on the carpet. Never wash the carpet in the washing machine. It can damage the texture and pattern on the carpet. You better wash it manually because you can predict which parts of the carpet that needs special attention. In addition, you also have to put it up completely dry to avoid mildew and unpleasant aroma.
- Blue And White Eclectic Dining Room With Tall Wingback Chairs And Antique Carpet Flooring Image 1 of 13
- Blue Velvet Tufted Wingback Chairs And Ottoman For Small Classic Living Room Image 2 of 13
- Chic Carpet Flooring For Transitional Living Room With Purple Wingback Chairs Image 3 of 13
- Classic Leather Wingback Chairs And Neutral Carpet Flooring For Classic Modern Living Room Decor Image 4 of 13
- Classy Modern Living Room With Maroon Chair And Greek Key Rug Carpet Flooring Image 5 of 13
- Contemporary Living Room Features A Corner Fireplace And Graphic Print Drapes And Rug Image 6 of 13
- Contemporary Neutral Loft Style Sitting Room With Green Sofa And Modern Carpet Image 7 of 13
- Deep Purple Carpet Rug Floor For Classic Sitting Room Image 8 of 13
- Elegant Lines And Sophisticated Patterns Carpet Flooring For Classic French Living Room Interior Image 9 of 13
- Layers Of Color And Pattern Carpet Flooring For Charm Classic Living Room Image 10 of 13
- Transitional Living Room With Teal Wingback Chairs And Elegant Carpet Flooring Image 11 of 13
- Wood Floors And Graphic Carpet Add Brightness To Living Room Image 12 of 13
- Yellow Traditional Living Room With Coastal Accents And Zebra Antique Carpet Flooring Image 13 of 13