Shag rugs are rug or carpet that has a deep pile and so it has a shaggy appearance. These rugs are named after its shaggy appearance. This rug is different from any other rugs or carpets in the way it is made. Shag carpets are designed with the left intact fiber loops while the carpet strands are pulled, so that it produces a high or shaggy pile. The soft and cushiony pile of this rug makes your feet feel comfortable and you will feel the sensation of sinking your feet in this shaggy rug.
The Best Places to Put the Shaggy Rugs
Shag rugs may seem a bit retro since it was once very popular. However, shaggy rugs are now coming up in a brand new designs and colors to look up to date. Moreover, these shaggy rugs have a fresh new look and become one of the most luxurious rugs nowadays. These rugs are now available in a lot of modern selection of bold colors, colorful patterns and intricate designs. Besides, these shaggy rugs offer a luxurious furry and shaggy pile that will give a pleasant comfort for your feet. These fashionable and functional rugs are also available in a lot of kinds of shapes and sizes. With those flexibilities, shag rugs will fit anywhere in your home.
These furry shaggy rugs will work well when they are placed in bathroom, playroom, dens or living room. Placing shaggy rugs in the playroom will make your children or kids feel comfortable while they are playing. Meanwhile, placing these shaggy rugs in the living room will create a luxurious and pleasant ambiance from these furry intricate designed rugs. However, the best place to place these rugs is in the bedroom. You will feel the most comfortable nuance after waking up and put your feet on these furry shaggy rugs. After all, shaggy rugs are comfortable, luxurious and no longer outdated.
- Black Shag Rug For Bedroom Image 1 of 13
- Classic Living Room With Shag Rug Carpet Image 2 of 13
- Contemporary Living Room Shag Rug Flooring Image 3 of 13
- Contemporary Shag Rug Fixture Image 4 of 13
- Decorative Floral Shag Rug Image 5 of 13
- Elegance Shag Rug For Contemporary Living Room Image 6 of 13
- Minimalist Dining Room With Elegant Shag Rug Image 7 of 13
- Minimalist Living Room Shag Rug Image 8 of 13
- Minimalist White Shag Rug For Living Room Floor Image 9 of 13
- Modern Bedroom With Shag Rug Carpet Flooring Image 10 of 13
- Modern Shag Rug For Dining Room Image 11 of 13
- Popular Shag Rug For Modern Living Room Image 12 of 13
- White Shag Rug For Elegant Bedroom Image 13 of 13
Tags: #Rugs and Carpet