In some cases, you need a room divider to be placed inside your room to divide a room into separate areas. You have to know that there are quite many types of room dividers like cubicle partitions, drape screens and shoji screens. It can be made from wood, fabric, glass, canvas or mirrors. Other things like plants or shelves can also be used as room divider. If you want to have it inside your house, here are some ideas of living room and dining room divider design.
Unique divider materials
Do not get stuck with standard materials which have been used in making room divider. As the growing of technology development, there are many new kinds of material for house furniture invented. One example of unique material for living room and dining room divider design is Medium-density fiberboard which widely known as MDF. It is an engineered wood product made by breaking hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibers. Compare with plywood, MDF is generally denser and it is also stronger than particle board. There are many advantages if you have MDF as your room divider since it is flexible, shapes well, has stable dimensions and easy to finish. By then it means you may have unique form and color for living room and dining room divider design by choosing this material.
Curved Wall Divider
Another idea of living room and dining room divider design is by having curved wall. This type is especially good for larger room because you will get the space looks smaller by having this kind of room divider. You can put contemporary theme sofa which matches the curve to make the room looks fancier. The guests of your house will be impressed with what you have inside your house if you are able to choose the best material of it. Remember that wall is something persistent and permanent, so you will not be able to move or relocate it. By then, pick the proper spot which you think will be the perfect placement.
- Wooden Cabinet Devider For Living Room And Dining Room View Photo 1 of 16
- Beautiful Living Room And Dining Room Divider In Modern Style View Photo 2 of 16
- Classic Living Room And Dining Room Divider Plan View Photo 3 of 16
- Contemporary Living Room And Dining Room Divider View Photo 4 of 16
- Cozy Living Room And Dining Room Divider For Apartment View Photo 5 of 16
- Curved Wall Divider For Living Room View Photo 6 of 16
- DIY Dining Room Divider With Wooden Cabinet View Photo 7 of 16
- DIY Living Room And Dining Room Divider From Paper View Photo 8 of 16
- Living Room And Dining Room Glass Door Divider View Photo 9 of 16
- Living Room And Dining Room Traditional Cabinet Divider View Photo 10 of 16
- Luxury Living Room And Dining Room Divider View Photo 11 of 16
- Minimalist Portable Room Devider In Modern Design View Photo 12 of 16
- Modern Cabinet Room Devider For Sale View Photo 13 of 16
- Simple Curved Wall Divider For Dining Room View Photo 14 of 16
- Traditional Living Room And Dining Room Divider View Photo 15 of 16
- Unique Room Divider Materials Creative Design View Photo 16 of 16