Are you bored with your old bathroom design? If so, it is time to do bathroom remodeling project. Prepare all the plans and the need for this project. Perhaps you will need some help from the architect and builders to get the best bathroom design. In addition, the budget is crucial factor to support the success of your project. Do not dispose your old furniture if it is in good condition. You simply redecorate the furniture instead of buying the new ones. It is very effective to save on expenses. Note the condition of the bathtub if you tend to use it as a means of relaxation. If the bathtub is in bad condition, replace it with a new one as soon as possible.
Apply the best plan for bathroom remodeling choosing your new bathtub. Do not be hasty in choosing the design and model of bathtub. Choose the one that suits the intensity of use of the property. Currently, bathtubs are available in various models and colors. If you want a different atmosphere, choose bright colors such as orange, light blue and lemon yellow. They are suitable for your minimalist bathroom. White bathtub is becoming obsolete because it looks dirty quickly. Clean the bathtub regularly from the various dirt and moss. Place a towel hanger or shelf next to the bathtub to allow you to reach them after bathing.
Besides bathtub, you also need to consider the existence of a sink in the bathroom. It is usually located in the corner of the bathroom and equipped with a large mirror. Choose simple sink as an area to wash the face, brush the teeth and get dressed. If possible, you can separate the dry and wet areas in your bathroom. They can be separated by a glass divider or curtains. Dry area is usually used as a place to change the clothes. You can put a bathroom closet in this area to accommodate the supply of towels and underwear.
- Modern Bathroom Shower Remodel With Bathtub And Toilet View Photo 1 of 14
- Modern Frech Bathroom Elegance Interior Remodel With Classic Furniture View Photo 2 of 14
- Modern Italian Bathroom Remodel View Photo 3 of 14
- Modern Luxury Bathroom Remodel With Corner Tub And LCD TV View Photo 4 of 14
- Relaxing Space Traditional Bathroom Remodel With Corner Shower View Photo 5 of 14
- Small Elegant Tub:shower Combo Photo With A Claw Foot Tub And Subway Tile View Photo 6 of 14
- Small Modern Bathroom Remodel With Shower And Bathtub Combo View Photo 7 of 14
- 2017 Popular Master Bathroom Interior Remodel View Photo 8 of 14
- Contemporary Deluxe Large Bathroom Interior Remodeling View Photo 9 of 14
- Cozy Small Modern Bathroom Remodel For Apartment View Photo 10 of 14
- Deluxe Master Walk In Shower Remodel With A Freestanding Tub With Stone Tile And Marble Flooring View Photo 11 of 14
- Example Of A Classic Italian Bathroom Remodel With LCD TV View Photo 12 of 14
- Inspiration For A Large Traditional Bahroom Remodel To Master Bathroom With Recessed Panel Cabinets View Photo 13 of 14
- Mid Sized Cozy Trendy Master Bathroom Remodel With Light Wood Cabinets And Freestanding Tub View Photo 14 of 14