The installation of the rug is not only for the living room. The bathroom also needs to have the rug for drying the feet before stepping out the bathroom. By having the application of the rug in the bathroom, the floor will not get wet so that it is not slippery. But the placement of the rug is not same as the rug in the living room or in the bed room.
For small bathroom, the rug can be in the small size. It is impossible for covering the whole area of the bathroom with the rug. The application of rug is only in the limited area where the feet will step on. Of course it is only the small rug near the bathtub. Besides that, the placement of the rug can be in the area near the doors. It is in the small size also.
The color of the rug should be matched to the interior design of the bathroom. Even the rug is only in the additional ideas in the bath room; the color will play the important role in the interior design which can be applied inside the bathroom. That is why choosing the neutral color for the rug will be a good idea for the flexible usage in the different concept of the interior design.
- Monochromatic Rug Design For Pop Bathroom Interior Theme View Photo 1 of 11
- Relaxing Contemporary Spa Bathroom With Minimalist Rug View Photo 2 of 11
- Cozy Modern Bathroom Rug View Photo 3 of 11
- Gray And White Transitional Bathroom With Rug View Photo 4 of 11
- Modern Rug For White And Cream Bathroom With Coastal Accents View Photo 5 of 11
- Elgant Roman Rug For Seating Area Outside Master Bathroom View Photo 6 of 11
- Cute Rug For Light Blue Bathroom With Freestanding Tub View Photo 7 of 11
- Cozy Rug For Classic Style Bathroom Design View Photo 8 of 11
- Brown Rug For Spacious And Luxurious Bathroom Interior Design View Photo 9 of 11
- Country Rug Design For Traditional Bathroom Interior Design View Photo 10 of 11
- Brown Floral Area Rug To Add Visual Depth To This Master Bathroom View Photo 11 of 11