If you think that applying white, cream, yellow, or blue as the dominant color in your bathroom are pretty ordinary and common to you, what if you choose black as the dominant color, not only accent color, to decorate the bathroom?
Black as the dominant color is indeed not popular to be applied in bathrooms because homeowners would think that their bathroom will seem dark or narrow. However, if you can apply the black color proportionally, you will get a very contemporary and elegant feel in your bathroom. So, why don't you try to start using it? Just like other colors, black also has a variety of different shades. You can look for the color shades closest to your needs and desires.
Some black shades with a mixture of blue or purple will give a more "cool" ambience to the bathroom. This color will be suitable to be mixed with a variety of different colors and textures. Here's how to apply the black color proportionally in so that you'll get a stunning atmosphere in your bathroom:
First, you can integrate the black color into one to two sides of your bathroom walls. For example, use the color to cover two walls forming an angle facing each other. For other parts of the wall, use a lighter color, or off-white, dark-textured ceramic.
For those who want to integrate more black in the bathroom, make sure the adequate sunlight can get into the bathroom. This method means to avoid the room goes too dark. In addition, the use of large mirrors can also help light reflects to all parts of the room. Also, make sure you use the light-colored ceiling.
"Play" with a mix of shades of black and gray so that your bathroom feel more dynamic. In addition to the color gradation, use a number of different materials and textures.
- 2017 Masculine Black Bathroom With Modern Fireplace Image 1 of 10
- Black Velvet Drapes And Black Window Trim For Bathroom Interior Remodel Image 2 of 10
- Contemporary Black And White Neoclassical Bathroom Interior Design Image 3 of 10
- Contemporary Master Bathroom With Black Dark Wood Vanities Image 4 of 10
- Contemporary Master Bathroom With Hardwood Floor And Black Ceramic Tiles Image 5 of 10
- Dark Marble Wall And Light Countertop Creates Sharp Contrast In Contemporary Bathroom Image 6 of 10
- Deluxe Black Colored Baathroom Interior In Elegance Design Image 7 of 10
- Glamour Black Themed Transitional Bathroom With Double Vanities Image 8 of 10
- Gray Modern Master Bathroom With Glass Shower Image 9 of 10
- Masculine Contemporary Spa Bath And Sauna With Black Tile Floor And Wall Color Image 10 of 10