The bathroom in black and white is a very good design solution for achieving great style and elegance. Black and white bathrooms are a great way to maintain stylistic simplicity, and they also allow you to experiment with any design movement or reflect any era without worrying too much about color matching.
Starting with the walls, if you're interested in a more romantic Victorian or colonial era bathroom, consider adding wallpaper in a toile or ticking style. This will create great visual interest in an otherwise straightforward design. For added visual punch, you can also add wall tiles in a thin strip of black or white, placed near eye level, stretching around the bathroom.
- Contemporary Trendy Bathroom In Black And White Color View Photo 1 of 14
- Stylish Modern Bathroom Design In Black And White Interior View Photo 2 of 14
- Contemporary Black And White Bathroom Decoration View Photo 3 of 14
- Glamour Black And White Bathroom In Classic Touch View Photo 4 of 14
- Modern Minimalist Bathroom In Black White Theme With Slate Tile Accent Wall View Photo 5 of 14
- Black And White Spa Bathroom Color Theme With Black Wall Color View Photo 6 of 14
- Classic Black And White Bathroom Interior Decor Theme View Photo 7 of 14
- Master Bathroom With Black And White Striped Shower And Tile Floor View Photo 8 of 14
- Simple Black And White Bathroom Double Vanity View Photo 9 of 14
- Minimalist White Tub For Modern Bathroom With Black Wall And Chandelier View Photo 10 of 14
- Transitional Black And White Bathroom With Hexagon Floor Tiles View Photo 11 of 14
- Black And White Bathroom With Floating Vanity View Photo 12 of 14
- Black And White Modern Bathroom With Chevron Stripe Shower Curtain View Photo 13 of 14
- Black And White Striped Bathroom With Dark Brown Accents View Photo 14 of 14