The bathroom in black and white is a very good design solution for achieving great style and elegance. Black and white bathrooms are a great way to maintain stylistic simplicity, and they also allow you to experiment with any design movement or reflect any era without worrying too much about color matching.
Starting with the walls, if you're interested in a more romantic Victorian or colonial era bathroom, consider adding wallpaper in a toile or ticking style. This will create great visual interest in an otherwise straightforward design. For added visual punch, you can also add wall tiles in a thin strip of black or white, placed near eye level, stretching around the bathroom.
- Black And White Bathroom With Floating Vanity Image 1 of 14
- Black And White Spa Bathroom Color Theme With Black Wall Color Image 2 of 14
- Black And White Striped Bathroom With Dark Brown Accents Image 3 of 14
- Black And White Modern Bathroom With Chevron Stripe Shower Curtain Image 4 of 14
- Classic Black And White Bathroom Interior Decor Theme Image 5 of 14
- Contemporary Black And White Bathroom Decoration Image 6 of 14
- Contemporary Trendy Bathroom In Black And White Color Image 7 of 14
- Glamour Black And White Bathroom In Classic Touch Image 8 of 14
- Master Bathroom With Black And White Striped Shower And Tile Floor Image 9 of 14
- Minimalist White Tub For Modern Bathroom With Black Wall And Chandelier Image 10 of 14
- Modern Minimalist Bathroom In Black White Theme With Slate Tile Accent Wall Image 11 of 14
- Simple Black And White Bathroom Double Vanity Image 12 of 14
- Stylish Modern Bathroom Design In Black And White Interior Image 13 of 14
- Transitional Black And White Bathroom With Hexagon Floor Tiles Image 14 of 14